Altruistic Informatics Consulting (AIC) provides business-based employment and consulting services that effectively and efficiently support management of information in your organization:
- Solutions: We match project targets and deliverables with end user need and provide mapping of requirements and an objective assessment of benefits / risks to prevent unexpected developments.
- Design: We focus on Information and Application Architecture as a key strength in successfully delivering projects and provide “best of breed” architects that possess both experience and skills.
- Integration: We focus on people: providing the right Project Manager, ensuring the best mix of functional and technical resources and understanding your expectations for new staff members.
- Flexibility: We accommodate “just in time” ad hoc / part-time needs with our exceptional reputation amongst a vast network of senior consultants in the National Capital Region.
- Learning: We believe that the best way to build a trusted relationship is to reduce vendor dependence. We provide strong knowledge transfer practices to support user adoption.
Business Management (PDF)
- Strategic Planning / Assessment
- Business and Financial Analysis
- Project Management / Change Management
- Organizational Design / Business Process Re-engineering / LEAN
- Business Continuity Planning
Enterprise Information Management (PDF)
- Case Management
- Websites / Portals
- Business Intelligence
- IM as a Service (IMaaS)
Knowledge Management (PDF)
- e-Learning and mLearning Platforms
IT Infrastructure (PDF)
- Technology Planning Services
- Messaging and Telecom Services
- IT Service Management
- IT Security / Disaster Recovery